Sophia Antipolis: Icera secures $12 million debt facility
Icera announced that it has successfully completed a $12.0 million debt facility with Silicon Valley Bank
Icera announced that it has successfully completed a $12.
Sophia Antipolis: Maya Technologies acquires Psi-Electronics
This merger gives rise to an organisation where 2011 TO should exceed €10 and with 110 employees across 5 sites
In February 2010, this Grenoble-based company chose the Côte d'Azur as the location for its second site in France.
- January 19-20: ETSI Security Workshop - Sophia Antipolis
- january 19: rendez vous projets Eurobiomed - Nice
- January 20: Conference SKEMA/ OFCE "The road to deflation? World Economic Outlook "
- January 21 : Development of new mobile services - INRIA Sophia Antipolis
- January 25: m-Tourism Commission - Telecom Valley - Sophia Antipolis
- January 25: Incubateur PACA ESt - Recruitment Conference - Sophia Antipolis
- January 26: Business Accelerator 06 - Nice Acropolis
- January 26: Valuing scientific writing in the digital age - Sophia Antipolis
- Janvier 27: Corporate Social Responsability - SKEMA - Sophia Antipolis
- January 31: "Science in Sophia" Conference with Gerard BERRY - Sophia Antipolis
- February 1-3: IMAGINA 2011 - Monaco
- February 3-5: GETIS 2011 - Green Growth International Exhibition - Cannes
- February 3 : E-Commerce Round Table - Team Côte d'Azur - Nice
- February 7: Economic Meeting: corporate philanthropy - Grasse
- February 10: Côte d'Azur CSRE Trophies - SKEMA Business School
- 14-17 february: Mobile World Congress 2011 - Barcelona
- September 19-21: NFC WORLD CONGRESS - NICE SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS
- September 21-23: Smart Event 2011 - Sophia Antipolis