SCS Pole: The EURIPIDES Autumn 2012 call is open
EURIPIDES, the EUREKA programme dedicated to smart systems, packaging and integrated electronics systems has opened its autumn call for projects.
EURIPIDES, one of the four major EUREKA information technology clusters is dedicated to interconnection, packaging and integration technologies for smart electronics systems. Every year, EURIPIDES launches two calls, with a two-step submission process which considerably helps increase the success rate. Partners can submit a Full Project Proposal or a Project Outline by the following two deadlines:
- Project Outline: 10th September 2012
- Full Project Proposal: 15th November 2012
At each of these steps, EURIPIDES, through its network of European public financiers checks whether funding is available for all partners involved.
In France, financing is awarded by the Directorate General for Competitiveness, Industry and Services (DGCIS) in the form of a grant of up to 45 % for SMEs, particularly for projects accredited by a competitiveness cluster.
The call focuses on the EURIPIDES themes in the following markets: automobile, aeronautics, sustainable energies, security (people and consumer goods) and health (integration of smart systems in medical devices).
For a project to be eligible for the EURIPIDES call, it must comply with
The eligibility criteria for EUREKA projects:
- Collaborative project with a minimum of 2 partners from 2 different Eureka member countries,
- The expenditure of the partners from each country must not exceed 75 % of the total budget,
- Partners must have proven self-financing capacities,
- A collaboration agreement must be supplied on submitting the application,
- The project must lead directly to a product, process or service,
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
The eligibility criteria for EURIPIDES projects:
- The project falls within the EURIPIDES remit,
- It must be innovative (new component, new technology or new application),
- The results of the project must be close to the market.
EURIPIDES contact: Rémy Renaudin: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCS contact for accreditation of your EURIPIDES projects: Delphine Launay: email@example.com
En savoir plus : www.euripides-eureka.eu/